- Is your council trying to make its services more user-focused and efficient to deliver?
- Do you or your colleagues need support in redesigning and delivering better services?
If so, come to our FREE local-central discovery day and learn about end-to-end public services design, hear from those doing it, and tell us what you need to do it better.
- present a view of the key skills and activities around end-to-end service design and delivery
- identify and cluster local authority support needs and blockers to delivering services as outlined in the morning session
- prioritise these needs/ blockers to address
- explore possible solutions to these needs
This event is designed for local authority service managers, customer service managers, business change managers, HR and OD teams, digital teams, CIOs, CDOs, CTOs and COOs.
PLEASE NOTE: this event is for public sector employees only. If you are not in this category, but would like to come, please get in touch.
Registration start: 10.00am
Event start: 10.30am