This Local Digital Campaign event will identify the assets that have been created by Government Digital Service (GDS) which could be re-used by local authorities. Run by the Department of Communities and Local Government in partnership with GDS, it will:
- showcase Socitm and GDS work in progress
- showcase open APIs, code and platform assets and discuss how they may be used locally
- higlight content local authorities can re-use or link to
- provide platform to debate the question, “Should there be a local GDS?”
Please note, this event is for public sector employees only. Organisation ID is required to access the event.
- Registration start time: 10am
- Event start time: 10.30am