This multi-party design day aims to design solutions for key problems and opportunities identified at DCLG Local Digital Discovery Days.
Discovery Days: The Local Digital Campaign hosts Discovery Days with central government departments undergoing change that will affect local authorities and the wider public sector. After working with local authorities, service users, and all those to be affected by the digital service transformation in question, we identify the problems we want to work together to solve.
The Co-Design Day: We then bring these problems to a Co-Design Day, where we work with service users, policy-experts, hackers, heads of service, and user experience designers to design nationally scalable solutions to the problems and needs we identified at our Discovery Days. By the end of the day, we hope to have defined prototype solutions, endorsed by key local and central and government decision-makers, and voted on those we want to pursue for development.
Problems We Will Work On: This co-design event will tackle problems identified in our first 4 discovery days:
- Land Registry Discovery
- Department of Health, NHS England and NHS Choices – Care Bill Discovery
- Driver and Vehicle Licencing Agency (DVLA) Discovery
- Government Digital Service (GDS) and local government – Discovery on sharing digital assets across the public sector
- This event is by invitation only. If you were not invited and would like to be, please email Linda.
- Only public sector and 3rd sector employees, and campaign sponsors are eligible to attend this event
- Organisational ID will be required to gain entry