The Local Digital Campaign’s Futures events focus on all parts of the public sector and industry working together to build future digital public services – new technologies, collaboration, innovation and opportunities.
Register for this event here or use the ticket form below to register.
For this final event in the Local Digital Programme calendar thought leadership, briefing and case study sessions will look at current developments in:
– Government as a Platform
– Verify and Common Technology Services
– Data Sharing and Collaboration
– Local Cyber Resilience
– Integration of Health & Social Care
– Local Digital Programme projects
Speakers will include:
– Felicity Singleton, Government Digital Service at Cabinet Office
– Stephen Baker, Chief Executive Suffolk Coastal and Waveney councils
– David Wright, Department for Work & Pensions
– Ian Litton Warwickshire CC
– Linda O’Halloran, Head of Products, DCLG Local Digital
Workshop topics include: the DVLA’s Drive LD project; Waste Standards; DPA Calculator.
Details of the full agenda with many more speakers and workshops will be announced shortly. In the meantime book your free ticket now to ensure your place at this sell-out event!
This event is designed specifically for senior public and civil servants who need to keep track of the impact evolving technologies will have on their organisations and the citizens they serve, including: chief executives, directors and heads of services, CIOs, CDOs, heads of transformation and customer services, ICT and digital specialists, assistant directors and service managers.
PLEASE NOTE: this event is for public and select voluntary and 3rd sector employees only