This virtual Local Digital Campaign thought leadership discussion will explore findings from the Campaign’s Microsoft-supported research, ‘Smart Places Today’, asking the question:
“Is Smart just for Cities?”
The event will see local authority and other sector leaders discuss the ubiquity of smart technologies. Virtual attendees will be invited to submit questions to the panel via Instant Messenger while watching the discussion Live in the Local Digital studio. You can also submit your questions to the host in advance by emailing Helen Olsen, Head of Communications, Local Digital Campaign.
Additional event details
- Sarah Gonsalves, Sarah Gonsalves, Head of Policy, Milton Keynes Council
- Ben Hawes, Smart Cities and Internet of Things Policy, Digital Economy Unit, BIS
- Debbie Johnson, ICT Business Development, Kent County Council
- Linda Chandler, Lead Architect for Cities and Regions, Microsoft
- Julian Bowrey, Deputy Director Digital & Corporate Communications, DCLG
The discussion will run from 14:00 to 15:00.