Introducing The Event
For more details visit the Local Gov Strategy Forum event website at www.localgovstrategyforum.com.
The public sector as a whole and local authorities in particular are going through radical change with huge spending cuts, radical shifts in power and scope of responsibilities. With much more control being exercised over costs and the continued drive to improve services local authority executives are now looking to one common focal point – delivering accessible, informative and innovative services to their citizens in a shrinking financial envelope.
The Local Gov Strategy Forum brings together the finest thought leaders and peers from across the industry to share ideas and help you improve key aspects of your organisation. A little less formal than traditional conferences the Strategy Forum enables local authority leaders to network and benchmark with peers, meet solution providers to help you achieve your wider objectives and trade contact details for future collaborations.
The Forum promises to deliver a full circle of innovative and interactive workshops, presentations and networking opportunities all within a 2 day time efficient format in a private residential setting.
Unique aspects of the event
The Strategy Forum is unique and unlike any other event, here’s why:
- P2P Connect – Speed Networking sessions ensure you meet everyone in attendance
- Complimentary Accommodation – with full use of Hotel and Spa facilities
- Invitation Only – Pre-qualified senior level attendees
- 2 Days – The event format runs full circle from start to finish over 2 days
- Hosted Lunch & Dinner Tables – Both Vendors & Delegates can enjoy an interactive lunch and dinner
- Inspirational Guest Speaker – World famous high profile celebrity dinner guest speaker
- Free to attend – All delegates attend on a complimentary basis
- 121 Business Meetings – Choose who you want to meet with specifically through the meeting scheduler