This event will showcase the work we have done so far on our Local Waste Service Standards project.
Register for this event here or use the ticket form below to register.
The event will:
- update you on our standards design process to date
- showcase the standards that the project has created for waste services
- demonstrate the waste API we’re building to streamline the reporting and management of missed bin collections
- share the business case we’ve developed to support the adoption of waste service standards
- ask you for your feedback and ideas on all the work showcased and invite groups to work up further integration plans for the beta phase
The event targets local authority waste service teams customer services teams, digital and web teams and business change teams, and digital service providers to the sector.
Please note: This event is by inivitation only. If there is someone you feel would be interested and should be invited, please email Henry to let him know.
Event times: 10 am registration; 10:30am start; 1:30pm close