This event will introduce the Local Waste Service Standards Project that DCLG’s Local Digital Programme has commissioned to support local authorities in developing common data standards for waste services. You can register by selecting a ticket below or by visiting our eventbrite page for the event.
The event, will:
- showcase the Local Waste Service Standards Project methods and aims
- present the initial discovery work carried out with the 5 co-designing local authorities, highlighting their common priorities, pain points and ideas
- consult attendees on their needs of the project, and other priorities, pain points ideas that the project should consider addressing
- discuss opportunities to engage with the project
- consult on what the project’s first deliverables and next steps should be
PLEASE NOTE: This event is for public and third sector employees and councillors only. If you are a private sector stakeholder, please consider registering for this related event. We can accept no more than 2 representatives from each organisation (ideally one business- and one data-focused)