Are you interested in improving customer journeys on your local authority website and making it easier to use?
Come to Local Direct’s Really Useful Day in Durham. It’s free, with a practical, varied agenda and lunch and refreshments provided:
- Work on developing better customer journeys on your council website
- Learn how GOV.UK identified and prioritised user needs on their site
- Network and share knowledge and ideas with peers from other councils
We’ll be mapping popular customer journeys and getting you to improve a specific journey on your site. You’ll also have the chance to hear from speakers from local councils who have made improvements to their websites.
We’re encouraging participants from digital, policy and customer service teams and anyone else in a council whose input is essential when making website improvements.
How to apply for a place at this event
To apply for a place, click the button below and fill in your details.
We sometimes limit numbers to 3 people per local authority to ensure all councils have a chance of getting a place. If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback from Really Useful Days
97% of people who come to a Really Useful Day rate it as ‘good’, ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’. Read about one participant’s experience on his blog.
Previous comments have included:
- An excellent day where I came away with lots of new ideas and felt enthusiastic to step up and start making changes
- Does what it says on the tin: “really useful day”
- My favourite bit? Sharing ideas and common struggles, and discussing solutions
- I liked the interactive side of the event – it highlighted lots of new ideas