- Are you interested in learning more about social media and how it can help get your messages across?
- Are you a web professional working for a local authority?
Local Directgov is running a Really Useful Day on social media in Birmingham! It’s free, with lunch and refreshments provided.
As with all Really Useful Days, the event will be very practical and hands-on, with the emphasis on enabling local authorities to network, share knowledge and develop new skills.
You’ll have the chance to hear from experts on social media from central and local government, and work on scenarios to develop your thinking.
Some comments from previous Really Useful Days:
- It was a 4 hour journey but well worth it.
- V customer focussed – refreshing.
- Excellent and really informative.
- Like the practical, workshop style format.