We’re sorry: this event is now full. We are working on organising another event in the South East soon.
If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll add you to a list so you’ll be the first to know when the next event is happening.
- Do you work for a local authority or a voluntary organisation?
- Are you interested in learning more about how social media can help get your messages across?
Local Direct are running a Really Useful Day on social media in London that could help you.
The event is hosted by Ed Garcez, Chief Information Officer of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council ICT shared services.
As with all Really Useful Days, the event will be practical and hands-on, with the emphasis on enabling councils and voluntary organisations to network, share knowledge and develop new skills.
You’ll hear from local authorities who’ve been doing interesting things with social media.
You’ll also work on an emergency flooding scenario and discuss topics including dealing with abuse on social media and evaluation.
This event is free, with lunch and refreshments provided.
Feedback from Really Useful Days
97% of people who come to a Really Useful Day rate it as ‘good’, ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’. Previous comments have included:-
- It was a 4 hour journey but well worth it.
- V customer focussed – refreshing.
- Excellent and really informative.
- Like the practical, workshop style format.