- Do you work for a local authority?
- Are you interested in learning more about how social media can help get your messages across?
Local Direct is running a Really Useful Day on social media in Macclesfield that could help you. It’s free, with lunch and refreshments provided.
As with all Really Useful Days, the event will be practical and hands-on, with the emphasis on enabling local authorities to network, share knowledge and develop new skills.
You’ll have the chance to hear from local authorities who’ve been doing interesting things with social media. We’ll also be working on scenarios to develop your thinking: one on emergency flooding, and one on consultations and dealing with abuse on your social media platforms.
How to apply for a place at this event
To apply for a place, click the button below and fill in your details.
We sometimes limit numbers to 3 people per local authority to ensure all councils have a chance of getting a place. If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback from Really Useful Days
97% of people who come to a Really Useful Day rate it as ‘good’, ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’.
Previous comments have included:-
- Excellent and really informative.
- Like the practical, workshop style format.
- Very informative, great to meet other LA social media users, great source of ideas and info
- Emergency scenarios – very apt and practical