- Do you work for a local authority?
- Are you interested in learning more about how social media can help get your messages across?
Local Direct and Wiltshire Council are running a Really Useful Day on social media in Salisbury that could help you. It’s free, with lunch and refreshments provided.
As with all Really Useful Days, the event will be practical and hands-on, with the emphasis on enabling local authorities to network, share knowledge and develop new skills.
You’ll hear from local authorities who’ve been doing interesting things with social media.
You’ll also work on an emergency flooding scenario and discuss topics including dealing with abuse on social media and evaluation.
How to apply for a place at this event
To apply for a place, click the button below and fill in your details.
We sometimes limit numbers to 3 people per local authority to ensure all councils have a chance of getting a place. If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback from Really Useful Days
97% of people who come to a Really Useful Day rate it as ‘good’, ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’. Previous comments have included:-
- It was a 4 hour journey but well worth it.
- V customer focussed – refreshing.
- Excellent and really informative.
- Like the practical, workshop style format.