by Egle Uzkuraityte and Linda O’Halloran from Government Digital Service
This post provides an update on our our discovery work with local authorities.
Two months into our work on #VerifyLocal, we have:
- interacted with 80 local authorities
- received transaction costs and volume data in support of pilot projects from more than 60 of them
- run 2 discovery events with the DVLA, which involved 41 councils and 71 council staff
We are nearing the end of our initial discovery phase and clarifying our strategy for the first pilot projects we’ll run to test GOV.UK Verify with a number of local authorities.
The first of these outcomes is our analyses of 3 local services…Read more on the GDS identity assurance blog, or go straight to the outputs at these links:
- Concessionary travel group work overview and narrative summary of findings
- Taxi licensing group work overview and narrative summary of findings
- Parking permits group work overview and narrative summary of findings