Digital inclusion workshop outcomes | Warwick Really Useful Day | July 2014
At our Really Useful Day: Digital Services for All in Warwick on 11 July 2014, groups worked on questions relating to digital inclusion and assisted digital.
They looked at personas trying to complete specific tasks and answered the following questions:
- What issues does your persona have that may affect his/her ability to complete the task?
- Where will your persona face difficulties on this task?
- What would make the task easier for him/her?
- Why can’t your persona use digital services independently?
- What help would your persona need to use digital services?
- In general, what can councils do to better digitally include people?